Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Initial introductory Post

Hello, and welcome to my newly created blog. My name is Rick, and I am a rising college Freshman who will be attending WPI this coming fall. I am creating this blog in large part so I have something to rant/wax poetic/sentimentally blather at when I leave home. Previously, that had been my parents/siblings/pets, but as I will no longer be staying with them that may become more difficult. The obvious replacement might be my new roommate, but while he seems to be a wonderful person, I suspect there might be some friction if, for example, a Will Middlebrooks injury leaves the poor guy listening to a non-stop "Why-did-they-trade-Youkillis-he-would-be-able-to-fill-in-better-than-Nick-Punto-who-does-not-suck-despite-what-SOSH-seems-to-think-of-him-but-is-still-much-worse-than-Kevin-Youkilis-who-really-should-not-have-been-traded-with-the-benefit-of-perfect-hindsight-although-it-was-relatively-obvious-that-the-Red-Sox-did-get-worse-this-season-when-they-made-that-trade-although-clubhouse-issued-are-rather-difficult-to-actually-understand-from-the-fans-perspective-so-maybe-not-but-they-did-wind-up-with-worse-raw-talent-dammit" tirade. Thus, the pleasure of listening to me (or reading a more well articulated and better researched version of what I would be saying) is all yours. 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment